Company Name: RECRUITMNT66, S.L. (also the Provider)
Tax Identification Number: B67627869
Postal Address: Edifici Àtic Barcelona, C/Diputación 211, 08011 Barcelona
RECRUITMNT66, S.L., as the Data Processor for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD), and other legal regulations in force on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that we have implemented the measures of necessary security, of technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all entered data.
The data we collect and the way we obtain it is as follows:
- through the contact form: name, email, telephone
- through the job application form: name, email, telephone, cover letter, CV/Resume
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes, giving your consent for each of the purposes in the corresponding section of the website:
- contact form: to respond to inquiries and/or provide information required by the User
- job application form: to make the user participant in the selection process/es that he/she applied for, carrying out an analysis of the applicant’s profile in order to select the best candidate for the vacancy, also to respond to inquiries and/or provide information required by the User.
- Social networks: the use of social networks is specified in the corresponding section
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “UNSUBSCRIBE” to email@example.com.
In accordance with LSSICE, RECRUITMNT66 does not partake in SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that you will receive from the provider, the User has the possibility of canceling his or her express consent to receive our communications.
We will not use your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial requirements.
RECRUITMNT66 does not carry out any data transfer or communication unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a legal procedure, legal obligation, or prior to obtaining the User’s consent.
International transfers of your personal data will not be made without your prior consent, without prejudice to blocking or canceling any account in evidence of a criminal offence undertaken by the User. The information provided will only be available to the provider at this time.
The information that you provide us both through this website and through the application will be hosted on the servers of RECRUITMNT66, contracted to the company AMGER PROJECT MANAGEMENT, S.L. with VAT Identification Nr. B66780743 and fiscal address located in Barcelona. The data processing of said entity is regulated by a contract regarding the processing between the provider and said company. In no case will this data processor subcontract services that involve any data processing by third parties without our prior consent.
The entity responsible for the database, as well as those that intervene in any phase of the treatment, and/or the entities to which they have been notified, -in any case always with the corresponding authorization granted by the user-, are obligated to observe professional secrecy, the adoption of protection levels, as well as technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security of personal data, avoiding, as far as possible, unauthorized access, illegal modifications, subtractions and/or loss of data, in order to ensure the corresponding level of security of RECRUITMNT66’ files, according to the nature and sensitivity of the data provided by the users of this Website.
As a concerned User, you can request to exercise the following rights before RECRUITMNT66 by submitting a letter to the postal address located in the letterhead or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating as Subject: “Data Protection – RIGHTS OF CONCERNED INDIVIDUALS” and attaching a photocopy of your National Identity Document or any analogous document, as indicated by law.
● Access rights: allows the interested party to acknowledge and obtain information about their personal data submitted to processing.
● Right to rectification or deletion: it allows to correct errors and modify the data that proves to be inaccurate or incomplete.
● Right to cancellation: it allows data that turns out to be inadequate or excessive to be deleted.
● Right to opposition: the right of the interested party to not carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it.
● Limitation of personal data processing: it involves the marking of personal kept data, with the purpose of limiting its’ future processing.
● Portability of the data: facilitation of the data subject to processing to the interested party, so that he or she can transmit it to another person in charge, without impediments.
● The right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including the elaboration of profiles): the right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated processings that produces effects or significantly affects the User.
As a User, you have the right to withdraw consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the process carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to submit a claim to the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your personal data (agpd.es).
The information you provide will be processed confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the processing of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, processing, or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the processing and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the current regulations.
We inform you that RECRUITMNT66 may have a presence on social networks. The processing of data that is carried out concerning the people who become followers on social networks (and/or carry out any link or connection action through social networks) of the official pages of RECRUITMNT66 will be governed by this section, as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies, and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the User.
RECRUITMNT66 will process your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence on social networks, informing you of the provider’s activities, products, or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow.
The publication of the following content is prohibited:
– That are presumably unlawful by national, community, or international regulations or that they carry out activities that are presumably unlawful or contravene the principles of good faith.
– That threaten the fundamental rights of people, lack courtesy in the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions to our Users or third parties and in general whatever the content that RECRUITMNT66 deems inappropriate.
– In general, that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection, and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, RECRUITMNT66 reserves the right to remove, without notice from the website or the corporate social network, those contents deemed inappropriate.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, RECRUITMNT66 will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, which is the Users’ responsibility to know, by checking the corresponding conditions particular to the network in question.
Submitting of CV (Curriculum Vitae):
In the event that the User submits his or her CV through our website, we inform him or her that the information provided will be processed to make him or her participant in the selection processes that may exist, carrying out an analysis of the applicant’s profile in order to select the best candidate for the vacancy of the Company (Provider). We inform you that this is the only official procedure to accept your CV, so CVs submitted by another procedure will not be accepted. In case of any change in the data provided, please inform us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data properly updated.
The data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be deleted guaranteeing a total respect to confidentiality both in the processing and in its subsequent destruction. In this sense, after the aforementioned deadline, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes of the Company (Provider), please re-submit your CV.
The data may be processed and/or communicated to the member companies of our group during the time of conservation of their curriculum and for the same purposes previously reported.
RECRUITMNT66, S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence dispositions (case law).
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to RECRUITMNT66, S.L. in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
For all purposes, the relationship between RECRUITMNT66 and the Users of its telematic services, present on this Website, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all conflicts arising or related to their use the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.