¿Are you an EASA B2 avionics engineer, type rated and experienced on BK117C2/EC145 model?
¿Would you like to explore a different path within your career?
¿Have you ever considered sharing your expertise with others?
At RecruitMnt66 we have a unique offer for those who want to try different things.
Our client in Europe is looking for a freelance instructor to deliver B2 type training on the EC145. Client will provide all relevant courses (Train the Trainer, Quality etc) as well as all guidance material for the course.
WHAT WE OFFER
- All relevant courses in order to become a certified instructor.
- All guidance material for the course delivery
- Attractive rates, negotiable and depending on experience.
- Fully flexible course scheduling in line with your availability. Expect around 2 type courses per year.
- Travel, accommodation and local transport will be paid by the client.
- Only EASA Part 66 B2 license holders with type rating and strong demonstrable experience on BK117C2/EC145 helicopter and EU citizens will be considered for this job.
- Good level of English is a must, as well as good communication skills.
If you’re interested in this unique opportunity, do not hesitate to apply via the online form, attaching CV and motivational letter, stating as well salary expectations in it. Candidates who fail to comply these instructions, or who don’t meet the said requirements, will not be considered.
More detailed information will be provided only to the shortlisted candidates.