RecruitMnt66, at request from one of its customers, is calling all contracting B1.3 licensed aircraft engineers with the following profile:
- Mission: EASA Part 66 B1.3 licensed engineers rated on BK117C2 (EC145).
- Location: France.
- Start: As early as possible.
- Duration: 6 months and with possible extension.
- Contract Type: long term (both, Base and Line Maintenance engineers).
- Roster: 2 weeks on/off.
- EASA Part 66 B1.3 licenses type rated on BK117C2 (EC145).
- Recency on type, as well as strong experience on base maintenance is a must (100 days within the last 6 months, logbook duly signed).
- French speaking would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Right to work in EU.
- Attractive daily rates.
- Travel, accommodation and local transport offered while deployed.
- Possible contract extension throughout 2023, as well as possible access to a permanent position with client if agreed accordingly.
We invite all candidates who meet the profile to strictly apply via the online form, attaching their CV and motivational letter, stating as well your salary expectations in it. Candidates who fail to comply theses instructions, or who don’t meet the said requirements, will not be considered.
More detailed mission and client information will be provided only to the shortlisted candidates.
ANY DOUBT?… CONTACT US
CHECK OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES >