RecruitMnt66, at request from one of its customers, is calling several B1.3 Engineers with the following profile:
- Mission: several B1.3 engineers rated and experienced on BK117C2/D2 (EC145/H145).
- Location: EU.
- Duration: until year end with possible extension
- Base Maintenance project
- Monday to Friday, normal working hours as per client request.
- Must hold EASA Part 66 B1.3 license with BK117C2/D2 (EC145/H145) amendment.
- Current on type (6 months or 100 days experience within the last 2 years).
- Strong base maintenance experience on type needed.
- Must have the right to live and work in EU. WE DO NOT PROVIDE VISAS.
- Travel, accommodation and local transport provided by the client.
- Attractive daily or hourly rates to be negotiated with the suitable candidates, and in line with their qualifications and experience.
We invite all candidates who meet the profile to strictly apply via the online form, attaching their CV and motivational letter, stating as well your salary expectations in it. Candidates who fail to comply theses instructions, or who don’t meet the said requirements, will not be considered.
More detailed mission and client information will be provided only to the shortlisted candidates.