RecruitMnt66, on request from our clients, is calling for B1.3 licensed aircraft engineers with the following profile:
- Mission: EASA/ICAO B1.3 licensed aircraft engineers rated on Bell 412.
- Duration: 4 weeks from mid-end October, with possible extension.
- Starting: As soon as possible
- Location: Southern Africa
- Working Schedule: M-F (and some Saturday morning as required).
- EASA Part 66/ICAO B1.3 license rated and current on Bell 412.
- Recency on type, as well as strong experience on base maintenance is a must (100 days within the last 6 monts, logbook duly signed).
- Travel, accommodation and local transport covered.
- Attractive rates depending on ratings and experience.
We invite all candidates who meet the profile to strictly apply via the online form, attaching their CV and motivational letter, stating as well your salary expectations in it. Candidates who fail to comply these instructions, or who don’t meet the said requirements, will not be considered.
Please, indicate in the Cover Letter if you are interested in permanent or contracting position.
More detailed mission and client information will be provided only to the shortlisted candidates.