RecruitMnt66, at request from one of its customers is looking for several B1.3 licensed aircraft engineers with the following profile:
- Mission: EASA Part 66 B1.3 licensed engineers rated on AS350B3 (H125). Line maintenance (aerial works / various)
- Location: Sardinia, sunny Italy (various line stations)
- Duration: Summer season. From mid June until end of September.
- Roster: TBD. Full availability for the entire season would be a plus!
- Only EASA Part 66 license and EU passport holders will be considered for this position.
- Attractive daily rates depending on experience.
- Travel, accommodation, local transport and meals provided by the client.
- Great summer sunny locations!
We invite all candidates who meet the profile to strictly apply via the online form, attaching their CV and motivational letter, stating as well your salary expectations in it. Candidates who fail to comply these instructions, or who don’t meet the said requirements, will not be considered.
More detailed mission and client information will be provided only to the shortlisted candidates.
ANY DOUBT?… CONTACT US
CHECK OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES >