RecruitMnt66, at request from one of its customers, has been tasked to fill 14 permanent positions for B1.3 licensed aircraft engineers with the following profile:
- Mission: EASA Part 66 B1.3 licensed engineers rated on AS332 Superpuma.
- Location: Switzerland.
- Start: As early as possible within certain flexibility for relocation.
- Contract Type: Permanent (relocation to Switzerland required).
- Roster: Monday to Friday, with possible weekend over-time as required.
- EASA Part 66 B1.3 licenses type rated on AS332 Superpuma.
- German speaking would be an advantage, but not essential.
- As a permanent position, you will be required to relocate to Swizerland.
- Competitive monthly salary linked to a permanent Swiss contract.
- Access to full Swiss tax and pension scheme.
- Outstanding location while working for one of the biggest and most renowned Swiss operators.
- Access to career development and training scheme within the organisation.
We invite all candidates who meet the profile to strictly apply via the online form, attaching their CV and motivational letter, stating as well your salary expectations in it. Candidates who fail to comply theses instructions, or who don’t meet the said requirements, will not be considered.
More detailed mission and client information will be provided only to the shortlisted candidates.